dinsdag 7 september 2010

Lucy from Attic 24

I would like to invite you to join me and discover Lucy's Attic 24 and get to know Lucy herself. She is just the best writer! It is always such a delight reading what she has to say. She writes in such a fun and enjoyable way, the way I could never write in English because it's not my native language and the way noone can write in dutch because, well, just because it's dutch I guess. Yeah, you might as well know by now, I'm sharing one of my deepest secrets here, I've always wished I was born somewhere else, preferably Australia. We had a book about Australia when I was little and I have looked in and read that book so many times, you wouldn't believe it. I just wanted to live there so when I was old enough, I informed myself about being an au-pair in Australia but that couldn't be done legally, so I went to the U.S. instead, much later than I wanted to though because my parents first wanted me to get my degree. But I spent a year in the U.S. and that was  an unforgettable experience, I so much hope to be able go back there once...

But I'm wandering off here. About Lucy: Her children (three) are still young and she likes to do craft projects with them. Her whole family situation reminds me so much of how it was when my children (three) were still younger too. They are all older now and it's just not the same anymore. I think I'll never understand people who say they are glad the children are older finally. Not that I don't like it now, it's just different.

Anyway, to come to the point: Lucy did this project (inspired by another blog btw) with her kids and it's wonderful. Just take a look here.

And meet lucy from Attic 24
 
















and her family!













Bye,
Marian

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoiii, leuk al die poppetjes op een rijtje!!
    Kan er niets van lezen waar het over gaat, hihihih.
    Je header is mooi.

    Groet Stina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a cute family, I always craft with my daughter, its so fun for both of us.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen